Philly Cheese Steak dinner
Here is the first recipe. YUM! It took me about 25 min to get it all ready to go in the oven and then it just needed toasted. It was sooooo good!
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, low-fat (I used miracle whip)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 4 1/2 ounces beef, sirloin, raw
- 1/3 cup bell peppers, green, sliced
- 1/3 cup onions, chopped
- 1/2 low carb hoagie roll
- 2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese, part-skim
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1 apple, small, 2 1/2"
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and garlic. Cover and refrigerate.
- Slice beef into thin strips.
- Spray a skillet with non-stick cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Sauté beef until lightly browned. Stir in green pepper and onion. Sauté vegetables until tender and remove from heat.
- Spread bun with garlic mayonnaise. Place beef mixture in bun. Top with shredded cheese and oregano.
- Heat sandwich in preheated oven, until cheese is melted.
- Enjoy meal with an apple and your favorite calorie-free beverage.
- Ready to be toasted!Nutritional InformationCalories390Calories from Fat120Total Fat13 gSaturated Fat4 gCholesterol90 mgSodium300 mgTotal Carbohydrate29 gDietary Fiber11 gSugars14 gProtein38 gVitamin A6%Vitamin C50%Calcium15%Iron20%